Black Sherwani! When you hear these words it resonates royalty and class. Black is a classy color, and men always love classy things. Black makes you look effortlessly taller, smarter, sleek, and desirable. You can adorn this color throughout the year. And guess what? Women tend to get attracted to men who dress up in elegant black color. So, grooms looking for wedding outfits this season, ditch your colorful sherwanis and go all black.
Black sherwanis can be your ideal choice, be it a sangeet ceremony, cocktail function, mehendi ceremony, engagement, family function, or your bestie’s wedding. Adorn a black sherwani and create a lasting impression and be the head-turner at any party.
If you are not sure as to how to choose the best black sherwani, worry not, as we have done all the research work. We have curated the top 50 designs, which will for sure take your breath away. Have a look and choose the one which appeals to you the most!
50 black sherwani for the Royal Look
1. Royal silk black sherwani with white pants
This straight-cut black sherwani paired with white pants is simply regal in design and texture. The minute embroidery work enhances the opulence of the attire furthermore. This ensemble is perfect for your bestie’s engagement.
2. Front slit black sherwani with golden buttons and off-white pants
If you are looking for a stylish yet sober sherwani in black for a family function, then this can be your ideal choice. The slanted slit on the front and golden buttons are the highlights of the attire.
3. Velvet Indo-western black sherwani styled
Try this velvet attire for your engagement ceremony and flaunt your opulence with style. The stole, kurta and churidar in silk add to the elegance of the attire.
4. Black sherwani with embellishments and side pleats
Just when you started thinking that sherwanis are boring and way too traditional, this designer sherwani comes as a symbol of stunning creativity. The side pleats and embellishments help the wearer stand out from the crowd.
5. Glitzy sherwani in black with straight-cut pants in black
This is another completely black ensemble for any traditional heavy-duty functions. Adorn this shimmery sherwani and pants in black and be the head-turner in any function easily.
6. Regal black sherwani in black with golden churidar pants
This is a full-sleeved sherwani in black color and is paired with golden churidar style pants. The color combination of black and gold is enhancing the look of the overall attire. Pair it up with a baby pink safa and designer neckpieces.
7. Trendy sherwani with a slanted slit in front
If you wish to wear something different in the upcoming family functions, then you can definitely try this trendy sherwani in black with a slanting design. The golden buttons, handcrafted motifs and contrasting white pants amplify the look of the outfit.
8. Completely embroidered black sherwani with black buttons
This classy sherwani is completely black in color. The hand embroidery and rich thread work enhance the opulence of the outfit.
9. Ensemble of three – sherwani, kurta and churidar style lower
Try this ethnic set of sherwani, kurta and churidar on your special day. The golden-colored kurta and churidar on a silk base and velvet black sherwani with enriching golden embroidery and zari work is perfect for your engagement or wedding festivities.
10. Front slit long style black sherwani with white churidar
Although the attire looks quite simple and sober, yet the irregular front slit has added some spark to the outfit. The golden buttons highlight the beauty of ethnic wear.
11. Jacquard silk-based party wear black sherwani
This sherwani too has a front slit. The fabric of the sherwani makes it an ideal choice for an exciting party. Pair it up with a white bottom.
12. Zed black party wear sherwani with loose black pants
Try this completely black ethnic wear for your best friend’s wedding, and you will be the head-turner for sure. The dazzling golden-hued buttons enhance the simplicity of the outfit.
13. Nawabi style sherwani with black buttons and white pants
Awaken your inner “Nawab” by adorning this classic sherwani. Absolutely minimalistic styling makes this outfit plush and unique.
14. Front slit sherwani in black color with simple white lower
If you are someone who does not like embellishment and heavy look, then try this simple and absolutely minimalistic attire. Pair it up with white lower.
15. Coal-black royal sherwani with cutdana embroidery
Want a stunning and opulent sherwani for your engagement function? You can try this one then! The nawabi style black sherwani flaunts cutdana work and intricate hand embroidery as well.
16. Beautiful black sherwani with digital prints on sleeves
If you want to try something different during this Diwali, make sure you get your hands on this beautiful sherwani in black color. The digital prints and dhoti-style pants enhance the beauty of the attire.
17. Black sherwani paired with cream-colored lower
Do you want something minimal for your engagement day? Then make sure that you are settling for no less than this amazing black sherwani paired with cream pants. The simplicity of the sherwani is its x-factor. Checkout more of Achkan style Sherwani.
18. Black sherwani with embroidered mandarin collar and off-white churidar
Bring out the Sufi within you with this stylish sherwani in black. Pair it up with a white churidar. The embroidery on the collar is like the cherry on the cake.
19. Glamorous sherwani in black paired with bright pink stole
You cannot take your eyes away from such a marvelous piece of attire. The completely sherwani and churidar is in jacquard silk and is paired with a bold pink stole.
20. Classic sherwani in jacquard silk
If you are looking for something plush and luxurious to wear for your sister’s engagement night, then this one can be your ideal option. The regal-looking sherwani is covered with intricate thread embroidery work.
21. Nawabi style sherwani, pink safa and white churidar style lower
Sabyasachi Sherwani, the name is enough! If you are blessed with remarkable height, then this long style sherwani in black and white churidar can be your ideal attire for your sister’s wedding. The mandarin collar and golden button add to the element of simplicity.
22. Black sherwani with golden embroidery work on sleeves and lower hem
Try this royal sherwani if you are looking for something classic to wear at your bestie’s wedding. The intricate hand embroidery work on the sleeves and lower hem and golden buttons amp up the appearance of the sherwani.
23. Textured sherwani in black color paired with golden silk churidar
Get your hands on this regal sherwani in black color and flaunt your royal style by pairing the textured sherwani with a golden silk churidar.
24. Sherwani paired with white pants
Try this simple yet stylish ethnic wear and be the head turner at any party or get-together. The black buttons blend with the black color of the sherwani and enhance the style quotient.
25. Heavy embroidered sherwani with black lower
Try this bespoke sherwani in velvet for your sister’s wedding. The stylish embroidery work on the sherwani and near the cuff increases the elegance of the outfit.
26. kurta sherwani and dhoti style pants
Go royal this wedding season by adorning this 3-in-1 ensemble. The kurta and the textured sherwani are black in color, while the white dhoti-pant offers contrast.
If you have been looking for an attention-grabbing sherwani, then this has to be your deal. The sherwani has a front slit and is also accompanied by a sleeveless, textured short jacket.
28. Lavish black sherwani with a shawl
Go for this sherwani if it is your own engagement ceremony. The shawl adds an element of aesthetics. The embroidery work at the collar, and shawl, increases the charm of the outfit.
29. Black sherwani in silk with mandarin collar and slanting side slit
You cannot ignore the simplicity of this stunning sherwani. The slanting side slit, golden buttons and dhoti style pants make the overall outfit plush yet traditional.
30. Classic sherwani with mandarin collar and safa
Be the center of attraction at any party or occasion by adorning this dreamy outfit. The red safa, embroidered collar and cuff, and golden buttons are heightening the overall elegance of the outfit.
31. Indowestern sherwani in black with front slit
If you are not sure about wearing a completely traditional outfit on occasion, try this black sherwani with a front slit and golden embellishment near the pocket. You can style it up with comfortable white pants.
32. Trendy sherwani in black with golden embroidery
This sherwani looks simple yet has certain elements like thread work and embroidery at the collar and sleeves and front and side slits, which enhances the level of elegance and aesthetics.
33. Velvet sherwani in black color with white pants
Go for this lavish silk sherwani in black color and pair it up with white silk pants. The silver and black buttons spice up the styling of the sherwani.
34. Ravishing sherwani with intricate embroidery work
Go over the top with this astonishing sherwani in black color. It is covered completely with heavy embroidery work.
35. Round collared sherwani with side pleats and front slit
You cannot say “No” to this uniquely styled black sherwani. The side pleats and round collar are the highlights of this stunning piece of attire.
36. Straight cut long style sherwani with white churidar
Are you tired of all the bling and glamour? Try this sober yet stylish straight-cut sherwani in black color. The slight hint of embroidery on the collar makes it all the more elegant.
37. Classic sherwani in straight-cut design paired with loose-fitted pants
Get this long style sherwani with white loose-fitted pants and flaunt your charm effortlessly. The mandarin collar and zero embellishments heighten the aesthetic of the attire manifolds.
38. Completely embroidered royal black sherwani
If you are searching for something unique and highly voguish, then go for this dazzling black attire and pair it up with white silk pants. The exquisite embroidery makes this outfit extremely plush.
39. Straight-cut black sherwani with minimal embroidery on collar
The minimal style of this sherwani is what attracts the customers the most. Golden buttons, very few embellishments and a white churidar will make you look stunning at your brother’s wedding.
Celebrities wearing Black Sherwani
40. Lavish sherwani in velvet with golden embroidered stole
This is a breathtakingly beautiful sherwani in black, paired with black churidar and a lavish store covered with golden embroidery.
41. Nawabi sherwani in black with mandarin collar
This attire looks ethereal because of its complete black hue. The outfit looks exceedingly plush and can be worn on sangeet or mehendi nights or even at a friend’s wedding. It has simple, small, cream-colored buttons.
42. Electrifying velvet sherwani in black with white churidar
Ditch all other colors and go for this black sherwani in velvet and pair it up with white churidar to flaunt your charisma. The golden stone-studded buttons enhance its beauty.
43. Piece jacket style sherwani
This is a highly stylish outfit ensemble with a zed black sherwani and pants, topped up by a greyish long style jacket. You can flaunt this amazing attire in your own engagement or a sangeet night.
44. Royal black long style sherwani with white churidar
Get that modish look this wedding season by adorning this straight cut, zed black sherwani. The side slits, long sleeves and minimal style heighten the charm of the attire.
Checkout more of Galabandh Sherwani and indowestern.
45. Plush velvety sherwani in astonishing black color
Jazz up your look on your special day with this three-piece royal sherwani. The velvet sherwani, white kurta and black dhoti pants will make you look dapper.
46. Dazzling golden patchwork on completely black ethnic wear
Get ready to rock the sangeet night as you adorn this comfy yet stylish sherwani in black color and pair it with a black kurta to complete the look.
47. Dapper sherwani in velvet with stunning motif work
This is a 3 layer jacket, sherwani, and pants set. The velvet jacket has a leo motif in golden color. Also, the golden buttons of the sherwani add to the glam quotient.
48. Stylish and unconventional sherwani with deer motifs
This is a highly unconventional Indo-western black sherwani. The silvery deer motifs render a plush look, while the uneven layering at the lower end enhances the aesthetics of the attire.
49. Classic black velvet sherwani with zero embellishment and white churidar
The timeless beauty of this classic, straight cut, velvet sherwani with no embellishment at all will make you look absolutely graceful, plush and elegant.
50. Straight-cut black sherwani with an embroidered shawl and cream churidar Adorn
This majestic sherwani on your reception eve. The cream-colored churidar, solid golden buttons and heavily embroidered shawl make you look elegant and sophisticated.
To wrap up – Black Sherwani
Black Sherwani will never go out of style and will always remain as the center of attraction among the colorful ethnic wears. Black is a color that will always flaunt your style quotient flawlessly and make you appear elegant and charming effortlessly. Black is a color of royals and looks very elegant in an Indian wedding and other formal wedding events. Also black is a color that goes perfectly for Groomsmen outfit as it would highlight the groom’s outfit more.
Checkout Golden Sherwani
Checkout Floral Sherwani