Indian Wedding Dresses Made as Per Requirements
Bride! We got you covered!
Customize your Plus Size Indian Wedding Dresses Here
Is Indian bridal wear only for those perfectly-shaped waists? Are Lehenga’s to be worn only by women who are size zero? Does plus sized Brides have very limited options ? Or Plus Size Indian Ethnic wear clothing has very limited or no choices ? Not really!
These questions have haunted us for generations resulting in tremendous weight loss regime. At GetEthnic we do not approve of such stances because every bride is beautiful in her own way. We are your personal genie, making your wish come true and we do not discriminate. Plus size Indian wedding dresses are now just a click away.
At least at GetEthnic that is not what we believe in! Indian women are beautiful in every shape and sizes and our motto is to make them look gorgeous at their weddings. Plus size bridal wear has its beauty of its own. GetEthnic specializes in plus size Indian wedding dresses and bridal wear. So if you are a bride-to-be and worried about your curves, trust us with making you want to flaunt them. If you have them, don’t worry, we got you covered!! Be it a 3XL, 4XL or even 6XL you are in the same hands of Plus Size Bridal Experts! We have a vibrant range of plus size Indian clothing for you to pick from, customize and glimmer in your D-Day.
Plus Size Indian Wedding Dresses
- body type. The magic with sarees lies in the draping styles and if done correctly they can hide the cellulite or extra fat here and there. Nine yards of pure beauty wraps around your body, accompanied by the trendiest blouses, what else could be better? Searching for plus size Indian dresses online is no longer the tedious task that we have come to dread but has now become so much more simpler.
Our design team is there to help you out with that. You can opt for a yellow silk or georgette for that traditional wedding morning look or create a customized trousseau for post-wedding functions. Choose sarees that are less heavy and make sure to impress your in-laws. If you want to look slim, wear plus sized Indian wedding dress in your mehndi function, wedding or reception, we would suggest you to go for darker color options. As wearing colors like Red, Black, and purple would not only make you look gorgeous but would give your curve body an add on beauty.
- If you are trying to avoid the lehenga, worry not as we have other better options for you. When choosing a plus size lehenga, go for custom made options.
- You can try a lehenga with a longline blouse rather than a traditional one. Keep in mind Indian ethnic lehenga for plus size can be a tricky but go for vertical stripes, rather than horizontal ones. You may choose to go contemporary with a skirt & kurta lehenga that even skinny brides want to flaunt. You may go for a sharara-lehenga which will make you stand apart from all the brides of the season.
- If you are worried about the pre and post wedding functions, we have plenty of options for you. Kurta dresses are great for plus size beauties. They usually come in A-line cuts that hide all the lower-body fat and make you look regal and glamorous. If you have a honeymoon planned soon after the wedding, make sure you grab a couple of these for your trousseau.
- Salwar Kameez and suits are also a very convenient option that combines comfort with traditional, ethnic fashion. They say that Indian beauty comes to life the best when adorned in traditional attire. While sarees can be difficult to handle for some of us, you can’t go wrong with tradition with some beautiful plus size Indian suits. They are the voice of class, elegance and drop dead gorgeous all at once. They are perfect for all post & pre-wedding appearances made by the bride. The beauty of Indian Ethnic Wear is that you not only get the ethnic look but it keeps your tradition alive!
Plus Size Lehenga
When opting for a plus size lehenga for wedding or sangeet keep in mind below points as that would be highly beneficial to make the correct decisions:
- Go for V-Shaped belts on lehenga as that would hide your waist and would give a beautiful enhancing effect. Belts come in many shapes and sizes but choosing the right one for you is very critical for your wedding wear.
- Sweetheart and V-shaped neck lines gives would make any Plus Size Bride look stunning and well balanced. Shape and embroidery of your neckline defines your torso look to a very large extent. As your bridal consultant to give emphasis on your neckline as for any Plus Size bride it could be a make or break thing.
- Vertical Panel skirts would accentuate your figure and makes plus size dress flowy and fits perfectly on your body. Go vertical whenever you have an option as it gives a slimmer look. Even when you are wearing Indian ethnic outfits for any other function, keep this secret handy while choosing your outfit for the evening.
- Repeated Patterns look nice rather as compared for random patterns. Ask your designer to make your Plus size lehenga with hand embroidered or machine work repeat patterns.
- Go for small prints like floral, shells on your lehenga. Prints usually come in many different types and mainly used in light weight dresses. The beauty of customizing an outfit is the liberty to add prints in your lehenga.
- 3/4th or long sleeve would give you a far better look as compared to sleeveless blouse. It’s not only more elegant but it goes superbly well with the broader figure.
When you keep above things in mind for you plus size Indian ethnic wedding wear then we can assure you that would fall in love with yourself all over again!
If you have a traditional Lehenga in mind but are scared to wear an outfit exposing your midriff, you should go for one of our Lehenga’s that come with a heavily embellished and embroidered dupatta which will sculpt your figure if draped creatively. Don’t worry – our fashion experts and stylists are there to tell you how you can do it.
The key is in the drape. It is very important to have a full-fledged knowledge of your own body, how and what to wear that will make sure your best features stand out. For instance, vertical styles help hide out bulges whereas, low cut necklines and sweetheart cuts accentuates the torso. If you are opting for a lehenga, you can pair a dark velvet monochrome blouse with a light pink skirt with medium embellishments. A heavily embroidered or worked dupatta, draped diagonally will not only aid in hiding your insecurities but make you stand out. Dark colors usually make you look thinner automatically but they have the added benefit of being equally gorgeous.
Indian wedding plus size guest dresses
Plus size Indian dresses have created a revolution in the world of fashion. Gone are the days that you need to jump onto a crazy diet to shed the extra pounds to fit into that tight lehenga and flaunt a whiteboard stomach. Unnatural beauty standards for weddings have been broken and we have Indian long dresses to be thankful for. These dresses provide the entire package; free breathing space, free mobility, turning you into a glam doll and hiding your insecurities in the perfect manner while highlighting your best features. Jump on the wagon already! It’s your dream coming true.
Indian weddings demand for trendy, beautifully dressed up people. It is the time of the year when people love to dress up to their very best, wanting to stand out and looking the best. Your size should not be a hindrance to your fashionista dreams. Weddings bring good Instagram photo opportunities. Why must you miss out because of your size? In order to solve this problem, GetEthnic provides you with the trendiest designs, tailor made according to your needs with a dash of confidence you need to pull it off. We understand how difficult it must be to find the right size. If the right size is available there is absolutely no guarantee that the right fit will be, especially in the USA when options are so limited.
Wedding is not only a grand affair for the bride and groom but it’s equally huge for family, friends and all the guests attending the wedding. Indian weddings are full of colors and rituals in which cloths play a major role. Getting Indian wedding plus size dresses for your guests, bridesmaid and groomsmen couldn’t have been more easy in today’s online world.
Be it a rich yellow outfit for your bridesmaids pairs with dupatta and jutti or a long kurta with red turban for the groomsmen, everyone is looking to getting the perfect drees for the big occasion. And sometimes it gets difficult for a plus size guest to get the right attire as his or her budget is not too high and getting an Indian outfit on the showroom nearby (if any) would be way too expensive. Opting for bespoke attire is your best bet as that gives you the perfect fit that readymade cloths would never offer.
Plus Size Ethnic Wear Online
Indian events in the USA usually makes you quite nostalgic for the easy availability of ethnic wear back in India or our favorite tailor who would stitch up designer wear in his tiny room. Especially wedding seasons, the hype and list of requirements becomes endless and that’s when you crave for home. This is where we come in like guardian angels, providing you with the best services and methods in order to fulfill your dreams.
Plus sized girls usually have a little more difficulty finding the right clothes for themselves. If the design or look of it is not right then maybe then the fit is. But we can’t wear ugly clothes because the fit is good, can we? Or if you have found a gorgeous sea green Anarkali, it is probably not the right size or it is tight in all the wrong places. When you want exclusivity then never go for readymade stuff, rather than opt for custom made outfits and if you are plus sized then it becomes all very important. Buying yourself or your dear ones, plus size ethnic wear outfit online can be an extremely challenging but this is where we come into picture.
You not only get a choice of fabric, embroidery, design and style but more importantly you get a peace of mind when shopping your wedding wear with us.
Plus Size Indian Ethnic Clothing
Our ability to provide for everyone has stood us apart. Whether it is a plus sized bride or a plus sized groom, we have it all figured out. Life is too short to waste it wearing bad clothes and fashion faux pas. It is time to bring a change to your wardrobe. Don’t hide behind the size, flaunt the curves. Shake that curvy hip to a peppy Bollywood song, allow the saree to drape sensually around your body, let your hair down like there is no tomorrow. It could be your wedding, your sister’s, best friend, daughter or brother’s – these are all the right reasons to take the leap and wear clothes that bring out the best in you.
We understand this too well and that’s why we serve a variety of choices for you to bring out the confident, beautiful you. We are known for our customized wedding wear. Thus, if you have an ideal design in mind for you, tell us and we will deliver to you the plus size Indian wedding dress of your dreams. So what are you waiting for? Start shopping now!